Independent consultant psychologist
Psychosocial and Psychoeducational support services coach.
Sarvaprit counselling center.
Experienced Licensed Psychologist with a demonstrated history of working in the education, mental hospitals, management industry.
Skilled in Parenting workshops in school. (children’s LEARNING DISABILITIES, ADHD,ADD.. BEHAVIOUR ISSUES)
Learning sessions for Students copying with study habits.
Mental health awareness programs for adolescents -women. (meditation, coping skills in stress)
For more than decade experience mental health professional, have being therapeutically carrying out, recreational activities, meditation and relaxation techniques.
Meditation has become one of the most popular ways to relieve stress among people of all walks of life. This age-old practice, which can take many forms and may or may not be combined with many spiritual practices, can be used in several important ways.
- It can be a quick-fix stress reliever to help you reverse your body's stress response and physically relax.
- It can be a part of your daily routine and help you build resilience to stress.
- It can be a technique you use to get centered when you're thrown off by emotional stress.
A form of meditation can even be used for weight loss and healthier eating.
By learning to calm your body and mind, your physical and emotional stress can melt away. This leaves you feeling better, refreshed, and ready to face the challenges of your day with a healthy attitude. With regular practice over weeks or months, you can experience even greater benefits.
Independent consultant psychologist psychosocial support services coach.
Licensed psychologist (RCI A38196).
- Spirituality and life integration 2009.
- Law of attraction.
- Science of self realisation -the essence of bhagvat geeta.
Kriya yoga retreat
- Shri shri paramhans Yogananda mentioned Kriya yoga is a simple, psychophysiological method by which human blood is decarbonated and recharged with oxygen. The atom of this extra oxygen are transmitted in to life current to rejuvenate the brain and spinal centres. By stopping the accumulation of venous blood, the yogi is able to lessen or prevent the decay of tissues.